Bullclip allows your entire project team to collaborate on live drawings with real-time markup across Windows 10, iOS and the web. It’s team markup for architects, engineers and construction people.
The Bullclip add-on for Synergy lets you connect to Bullclip as an add-on application. You can transfer documents — images, PDFs, drawings — from your project folder by dragging the document you want to markup to the Bullclip folder (once activated as an add-on application).
Synergy will ask for your Bullclip login credentials, then prompt you to open Bullclip where you’ll find your document in a new project, ready for markup.
Once you’ve completed your team markups in Bullclip, you can tell Synergy to bring the document or image back to your Synergy project folder as a new version.
Some highlights of Bullclip include:
Visit the Bullclip website to find out more.
- Real-time markups across all team members and devices (great for meetings)
- Toggle individual shared markup layers on the drawing canvas
- Overlay complex drawings on top of each other for comparison, rendered in seconds
- Annotate and markup with precision using digital ink (Surface Pen, Apple Pencil) and other popular tools
- In-drawing communication via chat timeline